Followers

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Leaving card

Evening all -hope you're having a lovely evening. I have had a lovely one-all the family out and about doing their own thing so I grabbed a bit of peace and quiet and decided to have a play with the free papers which came with my last Creativity magazine. The colours went so well with an image of Paddington Bear which I had recently coloured so I thought I would make a leaving card for a colleague at work.  I coloured him with my Promarkers and and think his colours match the jubilee colours so well.
Hope you think he's cute too!

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love Paddington and these papers, the two together are brilliant!

    Take care

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x