Followers

Saturday 12 May 2012

Well how lovely to wake up to a lovely sunny day-it makes you feel so much better than all the rain, lets just hope its here to stay for a few days at least!! Have just put the car in for its MOT and phew, thank goodness it passed!!
I am planning a bit of craft time this weekend to make my sons birthday card, know what I want to make so just hope I find the time to do it.
I made this card for my brother in law last week using a stamp I have had for ages and teamed it with some papers from my stash and a little fish stamp from the daisy and dandelion range-but am now not sure it is right for him-will have to see what else I can come up with!
Enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x