Followers

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Birthday Girl

Evening everyone, hope you are all having a lovely week-half way through the week already, I can't believe it!!
It was such a gorgeous sunny evening and all of my lovely lot were out so I decided to ignore the chores and go sit in my shed for a bit. This little Wee Stamp image caught my eye as well as the freebie papers which came with my last magazine issue. I coloured the image with promarkers and used some little pearls and flowers from my stash

I am going to enter her into the Totally Papercrafts challenge to 'use a digital image' http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
So until next time.
Aloha
Andree

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and pretty colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sue, I am having a bit of a 'pink' time at the moment-have to force myself to make different colours!! x

      Delete
  2. Aloha Andree! This is such a cute card! I love Wee stamps too and the pink makes it all too cute!! Have a blessed day!!

    Hugs, J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aloha too Jen-thank you for the lovely comment. My Wee stamp collection is growing, they are all just too too cute and every time they bring out a new one I just have to have it!! x

      Delete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x