Followers

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Christmas Bear

Afternoon all, I hope your week is going well.  I got up this morning and decided enough was enough and I must get on with some cleaning.....SO, I managed to get the bedrooms done before lunch but once I had sat to eat my lunch my shed was calling to me so I just had to go out and make a card (or two!!) I decided to make another christmas card and found this adorable Forever Friends stamp I had bought just after Christmas this year in the Glitter Pot sale!!! I also came across some freebie papers in some magazines a friend had given me a while ago and thought this holly paper would go so well with the image. I punched some extra holly to go along the lattice edge which I had punched with my Martha Stewart edging punch and finished off with some red jewels!



I am going to enter him into the Crafter's Companion July challenge Ho Ho Christmas
So, now he's finished it's back to the cleaning I think!!!
Have a good week, until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x