Followers

Friday 27 July 2012

Make a Wish

Hello all, hope you are all well. I am having a lovely week so far and am looking forward to a lovely family BBQ tomorrow and am keeping my fingers crossed for the sun to stay with us!
I have turned a blind eye this week to the boring old cleaning and have spent some lovely time out in my craft shed trying to get ahead of myself for this school fete in September. I am really at a loss though as to how many cards I should make-if anyone has any experience or advice I would be extremely grateful!!! I also am having a headache trying to work out what sorts of cards to do-I am getting a bit worried now -I'm sure it will all work out fine but I am beginning to wonder why I volunteered for a stall!!!
My card today is using a stamp I have had for a very long time-I bought it at Hobbycraft when it first openend in town and have used it quite alot in the past as it is very good for quick Christmas cards due to lack of colouring needed!! I have added some Papermania Christmas papers and punched a snowflake and added some star gems.


Well until next time then.
Aloha
Andree x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x