Followers

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Yellow Labrador

Afternoon all, hope this finds you all well, half way to the weekend already, just where does the time go??? I'm sure the time is going quicker the older I get!!!
The other day I was asked by a friend to make a birthday card for her husband as he really likes Golden Labradors and she couldn't find anything she liked in the shops-I was a little worried as something so specific is not always easy to do. I managed to find a good image to use and the colours matched some of the papers in the Lincoln Linen pack from Papermania and after quite a bit of changing and swapping the layouts I settled on this. My friend seemed really happy with it which was nice-just hope her hubby does too!!



Well, if I said only another 13 working hours till the summer holidays does that give you an idea of how desperate I am for the end of term???? Honestly-most people think because you work in a school you have a cushy number but I can tell you its the most stressful job I have had and it doesn't stop till the very last  minute-heres counting!!
Well better dash and shut the back door as the rain has started again (just for a change!!)
Until next time
Aloha
Andree x

1 comment:

  1. This card is just gorgeous - I love everything about it. Brilliant image, lovely layout and the colour combinations brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x