Followers

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Japanese Lady

Evening all
just jumping on to do a quick post before I set to with some colouring for the evening.
Have been reading about the terrible conditions in America and hope if any of my readers are anywhere near that you stay safe and well and that things improve really soon.
My card today is made with an image I was lucky enough to win from a blog challenge, it's a Paper Shelter digi stamp, coloured with my promarkers. The papers are  from a Dovecraft Oriental Blooms pack and the flowers are from my stash. My daughter made these cute little bead pins for me and I added some little punched butterflies-hope you like it.


I would like to enter her into the following challenges;

Shopping Our Stash challenge 75 - Flowers in 3D
C.R.A.F.T challenge 178 - Recipe
Card Makin Mamas challenge - anything goes
Paperplay challenges 43 - Butterflies or Bees
Anything Goes challenge 79 - Anything Goes

Enjoy the rest of your evening and until next time
Aloha
Andree x

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous card and a cute image
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Andree, I love the pretty image and you have coloured her beautifully

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Andree, that is such a lovely image. The papers and pins are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, love it. Those little extras finish it off so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really stunning, gorgeous image
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Andree. Love how you have coloured this image. Great choice of colours and layout and the pins look fab
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your card is Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Play this week!
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous image and such a great card design too. Love it Andree! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card. I love the colours and that image is too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining in the Shopping our Stash 3-d flower challenge this week! What a cute image! love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x