Followers

Thursday 2 October 2014

Emma and the Cake

Hello to all my crafty friends and followers. I hope you are all having a good week.
Between trying to help my daughter move and help my son settle at uni I feel like my head is in too many places at the moment. I'm sure things will settle down but I do hope it's soon!
I am looking forward to the weekend as everyone is going to be busy doing their own things I am planning a huge chunk of craft time just for me. I have a couple of ideas for cards and just want some time to experiment. I saw a lovely pattern on something I had to print at work the other day so want to try and incorporate that into a card-will let you know if it works!!
My card today is using a gorgeous image from Fred She Said which I won in a recent challenge-I've never used any before but feel I may just have to be buying a few more!
I used my Papermania Wild Rose papers again, don't laugh but I love these so much I had to go out and buy the Eau de nil pack yesterday-I may just have to get a second job at this rate! I've coloured her with my Promarkers,adding some spots with a white gel pen and die cut her out, using a faux nestie behind. I thought she could do with some birthday banners but as I don't have a die cut set I had a go at making my own and was fairly pleased with how they turned out. I found a cute cupcake chipboard shape in my box and finished off with some flowers and gems:


I would like to enter her into the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps challenge # 88 - white + one other
Glitter n Sparkle challenge # 104- use flowers
Whoopsi Daisy challenge -use 2 or more papers
The Pink Elephant # 270- anything goes
Paper Makeup challenge # 160 - favourite colour
Crafty Sentiments challenge - bingo (digi, die cut & gems)
Passion for Promarkers challenge # 267 - feminine

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week. Thank you for stopping by today and for any comments you may wish to leave.
Until next time.
Aloha
Andree x


15 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the bunting, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Andree! Love all the pretty pink tones and that cute image! Thanks for joining us this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Andree, I love the cute image and pretty colours. Your banner looks fabulous too!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Andrée. The image is really cute. I love these papers too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andree this is just an AWESOME LOVE IT the colours, papers and added goodies are just beautiful.xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this just pink and white its adorable, thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments.

    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty in pink. Love your paper piecing and the papers you have used. Thanks for joining us at Paper Makeup Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! I really like the pink - my favourite colour! Cute image and banner too! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our Use Some Flowers challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    P.S. I'm celebrating my 50th birthday next month with Candy! Come help me celebrate - here's the link: http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2014/09/birthday-blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card so pretty! thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous Andree.Stunning pretty pink colours and details and your image is so sweet.
    Thanks so much for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty pink card. I love it!!! :D
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs BINGO Challenge.
    Deborah GDT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely project... thanks for sharing with <Whoopsy Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card...love the cute image and the pretty papers...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet pink card! Really cute image! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamp! Hugs, Flo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x