Followers

Sunday 22 November 2015

The North Pole Take 2

A very good afternoon to all my blogging friends and followers today-I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. We were promised a little snow yesterday and that's exactly what we got!! It was a case of blink and you miss it!!
I am back today to share my second card made with this cute Pink Gem image but this time it's the one I coloured up and not hubbys.
This time I used some more papers from my stash -I think the stripey paper is from a Dovecraft pack and the spotty red paper is from a Wild Rose pack. I die cut a poinsetta with my Marianne die and also cut a pretty nordic heart with a magazine freebie. The little wooden heart sentiment is from Hobbycraft and I added a few red pearls and some glitter to finish off:


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge #158 -christmas song or carol (I believe in Father Christmas Greg Lake)
Creative Craft Cottage #52-christmas
My Time to Craft #309-snow
Spellbinding challenge-include a digi element (digi stamp)
4 Crafty Chicks #273-christmas song (I believe in Father Christmas Greg Lake)
As you like it -favourite season (christmas-snow, presents and family time)
I Love Promarkers #295 -traditional christmas
Creative Inspirations #336-festive fun
Inspiration Destination #60-anything goes

Well that's all from me for now, thank you so much for stopping by today and for any comments you may wish to leave.
Have a wonderful week and until next time.
Aloha
Andree x



16 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and layout . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful creation, the colours are stunning.xx { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great and the stripey paper goes so well. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Creative Craft Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the image and your die cuts! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!
    Tina - 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Andree...love the image....
    Hugs Sylvie xx
    Hope you are well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cute card....I love the sweet image....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card and fun dies. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations :)
    Have a beautiful day! Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning !
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenges blog and good Luck !
    Maryvonne DT MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations this week, great card.
    CraftyNatalie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable!! Love the layout of this! We got wayyy more snow than I was ready for here in Montana :o) Thanks so much for joining us at My Time to Craft with your wonderful snowy creation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I love the digi image you've used. Very cute. I also like contrasting pattern papers you've used - they really make the card pop. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Spellbinding Stamps.

    Tonya - Spellbinding Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really pretty design and I love the traditional colour combo :-)
    Thanks for joining in our challenge at As You Like It!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. Lovely way to use this PG image gorgeous trad colours fab take on the chall theme.

      Thanks for sharing @ AGOAC this time..

      smiles Christine x

      Delete
  15. This card is so Cute!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x