Followers

Sunday 14 February 2016

Arielle Flora Fae

Hello to all my friends and followers today.
I hope you are enjoying good weekends-mine is just lovely as it's the start of our half term week off and I was taken out by my daughter for a gorgeous afternoon tea as a belated birthday treat!
I'm hoping to spend some time crafting but my week is already filling up fast-five days is just not enough!!
My card today is made with a gorgeous freebie digi given away on the Fairy Ink blog. I decided straight away I wanted her to be coloured in purple and green so chose to use  some of my papers from Lili of the Valley.
I coloured the image with Promarkers and added some glitter to her wings. I punched the corners of the image with a Martha Stewart punch and cut along the edge with some fancy edge scissors. I die cut some leafy flourishes and added some paper flowers, some gems and a sentiment from Netty's cards which I die cut using an x cut die:


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Simply Papercraft # 23-anything goes
Crafting with Friends #14-anything goes
Inspiration Destination #72-anything goes
Create & Inspire#39-anything goes
Crafty Sentiments -dies/punches
Crafting from the Heart #98-anything goes
Craft your Passion #298-anything goes
Moving along with the Times #13-things with wings
Cardz4Gals #15-fantastic florals
Addicted to Stamps #120 -die cuts

Well thank you all so much for your visit today and also for any comments you may wish to leave.
I hope you all have a lovely week and until next time.
Aloha
Andree x


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Andree. Have a lovely week. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the soft colors you have used to color the image. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Andree....Love the sweet image and pretty dies....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my what an absolutely gorgeous card Andree the colours and the image are truly wonderful
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, love the gorgeous design and colours are just a delight...xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card, great image, love your colouring. Thanks for playing with us at MAWTT this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty and cute card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Andree I am back again to see this little beauty and to thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS I hope that you will join us again
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really pretty card,love the cute image and pastel colours--Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x