Followers

Thursday 4 February 2016

Bundle of Hearts

A big hello today, hope you are all well.
I am just popping on quickly to share my newest card with you all and to enter a few challenges.
One of the teachers as work asked me to make a card for his wife for Valentines day-always a bit of a challenge when you don't know what sort of style people would choose if they went into a shop I think!
In the end I made two, this one with a cutesy type image and another more CAS style which I'll share later on.
For this one I used this gorgeous Crafty Sentiments image that I recently won in a challenge and coloured him with Promarkers-adding a touch of glossy accents to his little nose.
The gorgeous papers are from two different sets by Lozzy of A Bit More Time to Craft (which you can stand a chance of winning if you pop over there and enter our current challenge!!)
I used my new stitched square dies and layered it all with some Kraft card, punching along the left side with an Xcut punch.
The sentiment is from Netty's cards (I am such a fan of these sentiments as they always seem to fit any shape or style of card) and added some paper flowers and pearls from Hobbycraft and finished off with a little die cut heart:


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner #57-love is in the air
In the Pink #87-with love
Craft Rocket #8-valentines/love
Cute Card Thursday #411-in the pink
Star in my Pocket -all about love
Sasayaki Glitter #1-valentines day/love
Inky Chicks #62 -love/hearts
Crafty Sentiments -anything goes
Passion for Promarkers #331-favourite (my paper flowers & sentiment)

Well thank you so much for stopping by today and for any comments you may wish to leave me, I do so appreciate each and every one.
Take care and until next time.
Aloha
Andree x

18 comments:

  1. A lovely sweet card. A nice layout and pretty flowers. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. I love the soft colors and how you color the little bear. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card! I love everything about it! That adorable bear image holding all those sweet hearts! Love the papers too! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Those colours are just so pretty as is the whole concept of your card...enjoy your weekend.xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and cute card card ! Thanks for joining Sasayaki Glitter challenge and good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image is adorable what a great card TFS Craft Rocket Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, thanks for joining in at Craft Rocket Challenge, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andree
    This is such a sweet cute image ... Love it...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable Andrée. The bear image is so cute and I love the pink and brown colourway xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Andree...love the cute image...made me smile....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card Andree. I love the adorable image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cutie love the soft pinks.

    Thanks for joining us at sasayaki glitter challenge blog

    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute - love that bear! Thank you for joining in with us on the Cute Card Thursday challenge blog. Lynn CCT Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw so gorgeous Andree.Adorable bear and i love your colour combo and pretty design.
    Thanks for joining in my favourites challenge this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww now this image is Keeeeuwte...... Such a pretty card. Love your choice of colours and layout. I think she will love it
    Thanks for joining in with our 'Show us your favourites' challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an adorable little image and the papers are awesome! Love kraft and pink together.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Love Is in the Air challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute and very romantic :-)
    Thanks for playing along with us at In The Pink!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is too cute, Love the details with the flowers, borders and teddy. Thanks for playing at Star Stampz and good luck. Hope to see you back later today for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Star Stampz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for the lovely comments, it means such a lot and they are very much appreciated Andree x